
Hello all and welcome to Tre’s Blog. I am sorry if you have been led here under the false pretence that this blog is going to be anything more than the yatterings of a “twenty-something” and welcome you if you now bother to read on!
We are currently edging closer into 2007, a year which will probably (I hope) bring less excitement for me than 2006; which was a year where I was promoted, lost two cars to an unfortunate accident and old age, lost a good friend through drunken stupidity (combined with his girlfriend, but not in an interesting way), got married, momentarily thought I was pregnant and had my first Christmas away from my parents.
But all the same, 2007 seems like a good year to start writing a blog.
Those reading this blog are likely to be people who know me and will know that, however much I try to love the English language, I still cannot get the gist of spelling, grammar or for that matter punctuation. Those of you who don’t yet know me, I can only apologise and promise I shall try to do better next time!
I’ve tried starting a blog before, more than once in fact and each time I have failed. Not through lack of internet access, nor lack of things to write, nor lack of time, more the lack of the type of mind that induces people to write these things on a regular basis.
I am a doer, not a sitter, and however much I try, never much of a writer. I tend to start things and not finish them, especially if it is solely for my benefit, and as I can’t see that my drivelling will be of much benefit to others, this is probably why I have never been completely committed to the blog scene.
Rather than a CV style intro to me I’m giving you an incite trough poetry; a medium that I have frequently tried to win love, money and public recognition through and have so far failed, partly because I am not Welsh, but that is another story.
This is me
I’m an internet hussy
And a music fan
I’m a creative devil
With a crafty plan
I have few regrets
Of the things I’ve done
I speak my mind
Yet hate no one
I am dyslexic
But have a love of words
Pratchett books
And dictionary nerds
My beliefs are common
I believe in me
That I have life
As long as I’m free
I live to learn
And teach these ways
To indifferent teens
On working days
I collect ducks
Model ones of course
But also love them
With Hoisin sauce
I am married
And have two cats
I a fear of moths
And a love of hats
I’m often mawkish
And a bit kooky
So there you have it
This is me
No comments:
Post a Comment